top of page

Looking for a professional portrait/lifestyle photographer in Copenhagen? Look no further! Book one of the most top-rated Copenhagen photographers in Denmark.
We offer portrait photoshoots in Copenhagen, Studio, or at your home.

How It Works?

Let's get to know each other

Tell me exactly what you are looking for. if you need recommandations and ideas, I am here to help!

Choose date and time

Coming with specific date and time is very important to secure your spot on time.

Sign Contract

When we agree for all the details of the photoshoot, I prepare a contract, you sign it and send it back to me in PDF.


Deposit payment

We require 30% for a non-refundable deposit

You receive the gallery within 7 to 14 days

Portrait/Lifestyle Photoshoot Packages

Girl posing for a photo in Copenhagen while standing on a bike.


One girl posing in Nyhavn


One girl looking at camera while drinking coffee


Planning & Discussion
30 min shoot
1.200 DKK - (160€)
10 edited pictures

1 outfit
1 location
Delivery: Within 7-14 days

Planning & Discussion
1 hour 
2.234 DKK - (300€)
30 edited pictures
Optional: 2 outfit changes
1-2 location spots
Delivery: Within 7-14 days

Planning & Discussion
2 hours

4.102 DKK - (550€)
80-100 edited pictures

Optional: 3-4 outfit changes

1-3 location spots
1 min vertical BTS video through Iphone

Delivery: Within 7-14 days

One girl looking away at Nyhavn


3-4 hours
7.448 DKK - (1.000€)
200 - 300 edited pictures
6-8 outfit
3-6 - location spots
Delivery: Within 7-14 days

Copenhagen Photographer

Short video

Short videos - behind the scenes of the photoshoot. Video - vertical 375 dkk - (50€) Airdrop same day

  • When I will get the gallery?
    After the photoshoot, you should wait for the images to be delivered within 7-14 days. I always do my best to edit them within 2-3 days. But, if this is not the case, we deliver within 14 days. I promise!!
  • How many images will I receive?
    It depends on the package you choose. For example, if you choose the basic package, you will get 15 images. However, most of the time I upload more images in the link you will get after the photoshoot, so you have a chance to choose which one you like better. If it happens you want to buy one extra image that costs 55DKK or 5.5€ per image. However, most of my clients decide to go for the full gallery as it is more convenient for them. The fee for the full gallery is 1.500DKK or 200€. This means that you will be able to get all the images in the gallery.
  • Can I keep my photos private?
    Of course! You have the option to keep your photos private for an additional fee of 15%. This fee ensures that your cherished memories remain exclusively accessible to you, enhancing your privacy and security.
  • Will I get the raw files?
    No! Editing photos I take is where most of my time goes. You are not paying only for the photoshoot, but also for so many more extra hours I spend on editing that represents my own style. I want my clients to choose me for the style I have, not just for some pictures!
  • Can I change outfits for the photoshoot?
    Yes, look what kind of package you want to book me, as every package offers different opportunities for outfit changes.
  • Will you photoshop me?
    All the images you will receive will be professionally edited. However, I do not manipulate or change bodies in any way (brighter, skinnier, fatter, etc.). I want to highlight your beauty through your feelings, not change the way you look.
  • What is the booking and the payment process like?
    First, we will agree on a date and time for your photoshoot. Once the details are confirmed, we will send you a contract to sign. Your spot will be secured once the contract is signed and a 20% non-refundable deposit is paid. The remaining 80% of the fee will be due on the day of the photoshoot. You are also responsible for the payment of the bank fee.
  • Can I get the edited images on the day of the photoshoot?
    Please, discuss this with the photographer two weeks in advance if this is possible. If yes, an extra fee of 1.500 DKK (200€) will be added.
  • How to book you?
    Fill this form here: and please write as much details as possible. Like date, time and style of the photoshoot you are looking for.
bottom of page